The Great Conservative Alliance RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 17 on Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:49 pm
Latest topics
» ;)jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
Dijen expansion  EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 4:51 pm by Guest

» Greiffjord News Network
Dijen expansion  EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 7:14 pm by Greiffjord

» Amaryllisia-Tirol-5years War
Dijen expansion  EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 6:49 pm by Amaryllisia

» Caucasus War (Tiroler Declaration on Nova Socrum)
Dijen expansion  EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 6:05 pm by The Tirol Region

» Tirol Colonization of Goa
Dijen expansion  EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 6:00 pm by The Tirol Region

» Tirol Colonization of Goa
Dijen expansion  EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 5:22 pm by The Tirol Region

» HA Land Giveaways
Dijen expansion  EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 3:40 pm by -Skarten-

» The First epansion of the CMC
Dijen expansion  EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 3:38 am by Agattu

» Greiffjord News Network
Dijen expansion  EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 6:21 pm by Greiffjord

Dijen expansion

+2
Naiss
Dijen
6 posters

Go down

Dijen expansion  Empty Dijen expansion

Post by Dijen Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:14 am

A Dijen army of 7,000 soldiers and 200 artillery land in India, and claim the southern tip. Dijon President Collin Adam says about it, "We are a strong and powerful nation, and we have the job of protecting those people that cannot protect themselves. During these times, while many nations are gobbling up land across the globe, we have been watching. We have been waiting. And after hearing what certain organizations believe on the subject, we believe that it is in the best interest of Dijen, and the world, that we protect these territories in the best way possible: annexation into our nation. We would also like to say that the world is becoming a more dangerous place every day, and because of this, Dijen will be increasing the size of it's Army by 10,000% over the next 3 years".

Dijen
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Dijen expansion  Empty Re: Dijen expansion

Post by Dijen Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:06 pm

Another army of 20,000 lands in India, and Dijen claims up to the border of Prumerica's claims.

Dijen
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Naiss Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:06 pm

What do you need all this land for?
Naiss
Naiss
Admin
Admin

https://gcaroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Prumerica Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:20 pm

I object to this expansion, there is no reason behind it, just plain imperialism. Also, that increasing army size by 10000% thing could be used for anything! It could even be used for suppressing the natives.
Prumerica
Prumerica
WA Delegate
WA Delegate

http://walkwatch.jigsy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephistophelia Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:11 am

Prumerica wrote:I object to this expansion, there is no reason behind it, just plain imperialism. Also, that increasing army size by 10000% thing could be used for anything! It could even be used for suppressing the natives.

I also agree as trade partners with Dijen, I believe you should stand down immediately in your claim with Prumerican India. The expansion of your military by 10000% is unfounded for.
Mephistophelia
Mephistophelia
Foreign Affairs Minister
Foreign Affairs Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Calinth Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:00 am

To support this I need to see your reasons for wanting these territories.

Calinth

Back to top Go down

Post by Prumerica Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:34 am

Mephistophelia wrote:
Prumerica wrote:I object to this expansion, there is no reason behind it, just plain imperialism. Also, that increasing army size by 10000% thing could be used for anything! It could even be used for suppressing the natives.

I also agree as trade partners with Dijen, I believe you should stand down immediately in your claim with Prumerican India. The expansion of your military by 10000% is unfounded for.
Dijen said an increase in his military by 10000%. He said, "Dijen will be increasing the size of it's Army by 10,000% over the next 3 years"
Prumerica
Prumerica
WA Delegate
WA Delegate

http://walkwatch.jigsy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephistophelia Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:22 am

Prumerica wrote:
Mephistophelia wrote:

Dijen said an increase in his military by 10000%. He said, "Dijen will be increasing the size of it's Army by 10,000% over the next 3 years"

Just the Army, well that makes his case even more suspicious. Yikes.
Mephistophelia
Mephistophelia
Foreign Affairs Minister
Foreign Affairs Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Dijen Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:40 am

I am claiming this land for the same reason I claimed the tip of India, to protect the natives from everyone else's imperialism. I plan on creating a new role play nation out of this land in a couple of days. Also, about the army increase, my army had a size of about 15,000 people when I made that claim, so I would be increasing it to about 1.5 million, much less than everyone else has.

Dijen
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Naiss Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:39 am

How do you know natives want to be protected from everyone else's imperialism?
Also, I already said that, because it would be a mess, there won't be any puppets on the map.
Naiss
Naiss
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dijen Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:41 pm

Naiss wrote:How do you know natives want to be protected from everyone else's imperialism?
Also, I already said that, because it would be a mess, there won't be any puppets on the map.
Sorry, i didn't see that you had said no puppets. the natives will be conquered by someone, and what that nation will do is unknown, but i would give them a chance to be free, by setting them up with their own government.

Dijen
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Agattu Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:37 pm

I am against this expansion. With Dijen's African colonies and control of the entire island of Australia, I feel that Dijen has expanded enough. I am also agains any expansion by any nation into the Indian sub continent.
Agattu
Agattu
Defense Minister
Defense Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Dijen Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:40 pm

Agattu wrote:I am against this expansion.  With Dijen's African colonies and control of the entire island of Australia, I feel that Dijen has expanded enough.  I am also agains any expansion by any nation into the Indian sub continent.
Most of Australia is uninhabitable desert, and nations will expand into India, whether you like it or not, so I would suggest supporting the nations that you trust to be kind to the natives.

Dijen
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Naiss Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:43 pm

I trust you to be kind to the natives, but what do you need the land for specifically?
Naiss
Naiss
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dijen Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:46 pm

Naiss wrote:I trust you to be kind to the natives, but what do you need the land for specifically?
to give my soldiers a space to rest on the continent of Asia, and to build a Naval base in Asia. I would also like to have access to some of the resources in Asia.

Dijen
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Naiss Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:47 pm

Most of the nations will have a problem with that, including me. What's stopping you from invading other countries from your military and naval bases?
Naiss
Naiss
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dijen Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:49 pm

Naiss wrote:Most of the nations will have a problem with that, including me. What's stopping you from invading other countries from your military and naval bases?
What is stopping other nations from invading me due to my lack of military and naval bases?

Dijen
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Naiss Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:15 pm

Build military and naval bases in your country. I don't see the need for having India, at least not that much.
I can agree to do the same thing 5years did. The land can become your protectorate and you can build there but you can't touch the natives and their land. This would be represented by that area having a slightly brighter shade of your nation's map color (similar to what it looks like now).
Naiss
Naiss
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dijen Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:20 pm

Naiss wrote:Build military and naval bases in your country. I don't see the need for having India, at least not that much.
I can agree to do the same thing 5years did. The land can become your protectorate and you can build there but you can't touch the natives and their land. This would be represented by that area having a slightly brighter shade of your nation's map color (similar to what it looks like now).
that will work for now. On a slightly different note, I think that your job in this matter is to decide whether or not my claims are realistic, and if they aren't, prevent me from making them, not stopping me from making perfectly realistic claims. however, I am not telling you how to do your job, so please don't be offended.

Dijen
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Naiss Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:28 pm

You guys are all confusing me for some kind of an outside force. I am as much a part of the RolePlay as any of you are. This is all roleplay. I am roleplaying a nation that wants peace in the world, you can go against me and just take that land but if other nations get angry we could make a coalition and there would be a war. If you win the war, you get the land if you lose the war you get nothing. Or we can have deals like these and if other nations agree, it will be done like this, if they don't agree they can make their proposals and that's how diplomacy works.

Too Long; Didn't read:
Don't look at me as the RP Minister, look at me like a tiny peaceful nation on the Balkan peninsula.
Naiss
Naiss
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dijen Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:31 pm

Naiss wrote:You guys are all confusing me for some kind of an outside force. I am as much a part of the RolePlay as any of you are. This is all roleplay. I am roleplaying a nation that wants peace in the world, you can go against me and just take that land but if other nations get angry we could make a coalition and there would be a war. If you win the war, you get the land if you lose the war you get nothing. Or we can have deals like these and if other nations agree, it will be done like this, if they don't agree they can make their proposals and that's how diplomacy works.

Too Long; Didn't read:
Don't look at me as the RP Minister, look at me like a tiny peaceful nation on the Balkan peninsula.
Sorry, It is difficult to see the difference. Could you do something like using RPM: in front of messages when you are acting as the role play minister?

Dijen
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Naiss Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:43 pm

I apologize for making it unclear. I don't want you all to be scared of being deleted from the map entirely or being banned from the forum if you don't listen to me. I make the map according to what we all agree on, not what I think is okay.
From now on I will use the "RPM" tag in front of my official posts(starting from the next one since this is obviously the RP Minister talking).
Naiss
Naiss
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down