The Great Conservative Alliance RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 17 on Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:49 pm
Latest topics
» ;)jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
The Grand Tour of Agattu EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 4:51 pm by Guest

» Greiffjord News Network
The Grand Tour of Agattu EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 7:14 pm by Greiffjord

» Amaryllisia-Tirol-5years War
The Grand Tour of Agattu EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 6:49 pm by Amaryllisia

» Caucasus War (Tiroler Declaration on Nova Socrum)
The Grand Tour of Agattu EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 6:05 pm by The Tirol Region

» Tirol Colonization of Goa
The Grand Tour of Agattu EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 6:00 pm by The Tirol Region

» Tirol Colonization of Goa
The Grand Tour of Agattu EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 5:22 pm by The Tirol Region

» HA Land Giveaways
The Grand Tour of Agattu EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 3:40 pm by -Skarten-

» The First epansion of the CMC
The Grand Tour of Agattu EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 3:38 am by Agattu

» Greiffjord News Network
The Grand Tour of Agattu EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 6:21 pm by Greiffjord

The Grand Tour of Agattu

Go down

The Grand Tour of Agattu Empty The Grand Tour of Agattu

Post by Agattu Sat May 28, 2016 6:03 am

His Grace, the Holy Emperor of Agattu, has begun a tour of his empire and the world. He started today with a speech in the capitol city of Solomon.

"My Fellow Agattan's,

Today begins a new era of our Empire. As we begin a new era of peace, we look to you past to guide out future. In the past year, we have fought wars of freedom, wars of defense and wars of prevention. Every time, we have come out victorious. Every time, our Empire has grown stronger. Every time, we helped the world. I begin this Grand Tour not to flaunt our power or our strength, but to meet the men and women who have made this greatness possible. At every stop, I will meet with local government officials, veterans and most importantly, you. You, the people of Agattu. The people that have produced out soldiers, our weapons and our food. You, those that have fought, those that have died and those that have wounds that will never heal. You, those that have worked from sunup to sundown to provide for your family and this Empire.
This Empire is God's gift to this world. We have persevered and will continue to persevere. We have crushed the our enemies out of God's Grace. We have become a powerful economic power out of God's Grace. WE have become strong out of God's Grace. It is with God's Grace that I undertake this tour around the world. Not only do I intend to speak to you the people, but I intend to speak to the people of this world, the Catholics of this world and to let them know that they will not be oppressed as long as God is with us.
Without the people of this nation, there would be no need for this government. We owe our existence to God and to you. That is why I am dedicating this tour to the people of this nation and the Catholics of this world. I will travel to our cities, to our holy sites and to the Vatican itself. When I return, I will take the words of the people and put them into action. When I return, Agattu will be a better nation. Thank you and God Bless."

Agattu
Agattu
Defense Minister
Defense Minister

Back to top Go down