The Great Conservative Alliance RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 17 on Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:49 pm
Latest topics
» ;)jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
Byrd Landic Colonization EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 4:51 pm by Guest

» Greiffjord News Network
Byrd Landic Colonization EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 7:14 pm by Greiffjord

» Amaryllisia-Tirol-5years War
Byrd Landic Colonization EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 6:49 pm by Amaryllisia

» Caucasus War (Tiroler Declaration on Nova Socrum)
Byrd Landic Colonization EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 6:05 pm by The Tirol Region

» Tirol Colonization of Goa
Byrd Landic Colonization EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 6:00 pm by The Tirol Region

» Tirol Colonization of Goa
Byrd Landic Colonization EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 5:22 pm by The Tirol Region

» HA Land Giveaways
Byrd Landic Colonization EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 3:40 pm by -Skarten-

» The First epansion of the CMC
Byrd Landic Colonization EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 3:38 am by Agattu

» Greiffjord News Network
Byrd Landic Colonization EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 6:21 pm by Greiffjord

Byrd Landic Colonization

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Byrd Landic Colonization Empty Byrd Landic Colonization

Post by Byrd Land Thu May 19, 2016 7:23 pm

I move 2 mil. troops into japan and I station my 3 CVAN Aircraft carrier's 100 Battleships, and 50 Destroyers and smaller craft along the coastline I move 2 mil. more into the land west of Skarten along with 200 M1 Abrams, and 300 M270 MLRS. Lastly I have 75 B-2 Bombers and 100 A-10 Jets stationed in Byrd Land Ready to strike any hostiles that threaten my expansion

The units I sent start mapping/colonizing land and searching for survivors to recruit into our society.

Byrd Land

Back to top Go down

Byrd Landic Colonization Empty Re: Byrd Landic Colonization

Post by Byrd Land Thu May 19, 2016 7:44 pm

Byrd Land wrote:I move 2 mil. troops into japan and I station my 3 CVAN Aircraft carrier's 100 Battleships, and 50 Destroyers and smaller craft along the coastline I move 2 mil. more into the land west of Skarten along with 200 M1 Abrams, and 300 M270 MLRS. Lastly I have 75 B-2 Bombers and 100 A-10 Jets stationed in Byrd Land Ready to strike any hostiles that threaten my expansion

The units I sent start mapping/colonizing land and searching for survivors to recruit into our society.
After a while of searching some troops have stumbled upon the stranded citizens of Jepton and Brasgard some were violent and unfortunately had to be "taken care of" but others were grateful and offered (along with others) to start the first settlements under the flag of Byrd Land

Byrd Land

Back to top Go down

Post by Agattu Thu May 19, 2016 7:49 pm

Byrd Land wrote:
Byrd Land wrote:I move 2 mil. troops into japan and I station my 3 CVAN Aircraft carrier's 100 Battleships, and 50 Destroyers and smaller craft along the coastline I move 2 mil. more into the land west of Skarten along with 200 M1 Abrams, and 300 M270 MLRS. Lastly I have 75 B-2 Bombers and 100 A-10 Jets stationed in Byrd Land Ready to strike any hostiles that threaten my expansion

After a while of searching some troops have stumbled upon the stranded citizens of Jepton and Brasgard some were violent and unfortunately had to be "taken care of" but others were grateful and offered (along with others) to start the first settlements under the flag of Byrd Land

You have not posted your cause and justification. I have a problem with this. Please remove your troops from Japan. Now.
Agattu
Agattu
Defense Minister
Defense Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Byrd Land Thu May 19, 2016 7:51 pm

Byrd Land wrote:

After having mapped the area and finished colonizing some of my troops help construct the settlements along with the local while most of my troops went back to my homeland

Byrd Land

Back to top Go down

Post by Byrd Land Thu May 19, 2016 7:52 pm

Agattu wrote:
Byrd Land wrote:

You have not posted your cause and justification. I have a problem with this.  Please remove your troops from Japan.  Now.
What is your problem with it, my justification is I'm new and my rapidly expanding empire needs more room to go, so I took empty land rather then go to war

Byrd Land

Back to top Go down

Post by Agattu Thu May 19, 2016 7:54 pm

Byrd Land wrote:
Agattu wrote:
Byrd Land wrote:

You have not posted your cause and justification. I have a problem with this.  Please remove your troops from Japan.  Now.
What is your problem with it, my justification is I'm new and my rapidly expanding empire needs more room to go, so I took empty land rather then go to war

You are a large nation and have no need to expand at the moment. Expansion causes other to expand. This expansion will only need to war. We have a deal to build a bridge and make our nations great, do not jeopardize that.
Agattu
Agattu
Defense Minister
Defense Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Byrd Land Thu May 19, 2016 8:03 pm

Agattu wrote:
Byrd Land wrote:
Agattu wrote:
Byrd Land wrote:

You are a large nation and have no need to expand at the moment. Expansion causes other to expand.  This expansion will only need to war.  We have a deal to build a bridge and make our nations great, do not jeopardize that.
Fair enough I will pull out of the Jepton Russian territory, but not japan fair? you can have the Russian territory to trade and sell

Byrd Land

Back to top Go down

Post by Byrd Land Thu May 19, 2016 8:18 pm

I remove all installments in Jepton Russia and send half my military to Japan and the other half to my homeland in threat of Agattuian involvment

2.25 million men
100 M1 Abrams
150 M270 MLRS
1 CVAN Aircraft carrier
50 Battleships
25 Destroyers and smaller craft
50 A-10 Jets,
35 B-2 Bombers,
2 C-5 Cargo Planes

Each

Byrd Land

Back to top Go down

Post by Agattu Thu May 19, 2016 8:34 pm

Byrd Land wrote:I remove all installments in Jepton Russia and send half my military to Japan and the other half to my homeland in threat of Agattuian involvment

2.25 million men
100 M1 Abrams
150 M270 MLRS
1 CVAN Aircraft carrier
50 Battleships
50 A-10 Jets,
35 B-2 Bombers,
2 C-5 Cargo Planes

Each

You have 24hrs. Your troops won't even arrive until midnight tonight and you won't be able to build your defenses for 2 days. If we do this, you will undo all that we have accomplished.
Agattu
Agattu
Defense Minister
Defense Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Byrd Land Thu May 19, 2016 9:04 pm

Agattu wrote:
Byrd Land wrote:I remove all installments in Jepton Russia and send half my military to Japan and the other half to my homeland in threat of Agattuian involvment

2.25 million men
100 M1 Abrams
150 M270 MLRS
1 CVAN Aircraft carrier
50 Battleships
50 A-10 Jets,
35 B-2 Bombers,
2 C-5 Cargo Planes

Each

You have 24hrs.  Your troops won't even arrive until midnight tonight and you won't be able to build your defenses for 2 days.  If we do this, you will undo all that we have accomplished.
What exactly is it I'm undoing????? I just want Japan, and I only want it for trade!!!! I also left Jeptons Russia to show I'm not trying to be an Imperialist

Byrd Land

Back to top Go down

Post by Agattu Fri May 20, 2016 12:52 am

Byrd Land wrote:
Agattu wrote:

2.25 million men
100 M1 Abrams
150 M270 MLRS
1 CVAN Aircraft carrier
50 Battleships
50 A-10 Jets,
35 B-2 Bombers,
2 C-5 Cargo Planes

Each

You have 24hrs.  Your troops won't even arrive until midnight tonight and you won't be able to build your defenses for 2 days.  If we do this, you will undo all that we have accomplished.
What exactly is it I'm undoing????? I just want Japan, and I only want it for trade!!!! I also left Jeptons Russia to show I'm not trying to be an Imperialist

Agattu moves elements of the Pacific Fleet into the Sea of Japan.

Agattu Sends elements of its Eastern Pacific Fleet to Hawaii.

Please pull out.
Agattu
Agattu
Defense Minister
Defense Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Byrd Land Fri May 20, 2016 1:26 am

Agattu wrote:
Byrd Land wrote:
Agattu wrote:

2.25 million men
100 M1 Abrams
150 M270 MLRS
1 CVAN Aircraft carrier
50 Battleships
50 A-10 Jets,
35 B-2 Bombers,
2 C-5 Cargo Planes

Each

Please pull out.
Please leave me alone, just cuz im little don't mean you can push me around, and I will never back down to people like you

Byrd Land

Back to top Go down

Post by Agattu Fri May 20, 2016 3:48 am

Byrd Land wrote:
Agattu wrote:
Byrd Land wrote:
Agattu wrote:

2.25 million men
100 M1 Abrams
150 M270 MLRS
1 CVAN Aircraft carrier
50 Battleships
50 A-10 Jets,
35 B-2 Bombers,
2 C-5 Cargo Planes

Each

Please pull out.
Please leave me alone, just cuz im little don't mean you can push me around, and I will never back down to people like you

You have 18 hours to withdraw from Japan. Then I will land Troops in Tokyo and Kyoto.
Agattu
Agattu
Defense Minister
Defense Minister

Back to top Go down

Byrd Landic Colonization Empty Claim

Post by Byrd Land (at school) Fri May 20, 2016 4:22 pm

I claim Japan and move my entire military into the territory

Byrd Land (at school)

Back to top Go down

Byrd Landic Colonization Empty Claim 2

Post by Byrd Land (at school) Fri May 20, 2016 4:24 pm

I have claimed Japan, @Agattu you can not declare war on me or attack me because of the 2 month pact

Byrd Land (at school)

Back to top Go down

Post by Agattu Fri May 20, 2016 6:16 pm

Byrd Land (at school) wrote:I have claimed Japan, @Agattu you can not declare war on me or attack me because of the 2 month pact

Wrong we do not, and if we did, this counts as a violation of that pact. You really move all military force to the Island of Japan?
Agattu
Agattu
Defense Minister
Defense Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Agattu Fri May 20, 2016 7:26 pm

At 3:00 PM today, the West Pacific Fleet of Agattu, along with the aid of Almarc and Marxist Bavaria instituted a trade embargo against the nation of Byrd Land and in specific the land of Japan. The Navy of Agattu has taken up positions to implement a quarantine on Japan. No ships will be allowed to enter or leave Japanese Ports. All ships will adhere to the following rules.

20 miles out from shore - warnings will be given to ships to turn around

17 miles from shore - Warning shots will by fired if the advancing vessel has not responded to calls

15 miles from shore - Advancing vessels will be given a final warning. Failure to heed this warning will result in actions being taken to disable the ships and for them to be boarded.

12 miles from shore - Any ship that makes it to this point and crosses into the 12 mile zone can be sunk

Any ships confiscated will be returned to the nation that holds the vessels flag

Any personal on board will be returned to their country of citizenship

All goods found on vessels will be confiscated by Agattu and her allies.

We ask all nations to respect international sovereignty and the rights of independent regions. We also ask that the international community place economic and political sanctions on [nation]Byrd Land[/nation] until the withdrawal from Japan is complete.

Agattu and her allies have a right to defend themselves if attacked. At this time, no aggression will be taken towards Byrd Land.
Agattu
Agattu
Defense Minister
Defense Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Byrd Land Fri May 20, 2016 7:41 pm

Do to the declaration of war between me and Almarc, I move my entire army into the northern lands of Almarc, use my navy to blockade his 2 coast, and my air force to bombard his capital

I have:

Infantry, 5 million men of regular quality,
5 million reserves

Mechanical Units,200 M1 Abrams,
300 M270 MLRS

Navy, 3 CVAN Aircraft carrier,
100 Battleships,
50 Destroyers and smaller craft.

Air Force, 100 A-10 Jets,
100 B-2 Bombers,
5 C-5 Cargo Planes

I am a far-right empire, so my population will fight to the end.
All of the people in my nation have received one year of combat training, so they can be drafted into war with a little bit of experience.
Starting force: 10 million (Almost 50% of our spending goes into millitary)
Total population: 45 million

Byrd Land

Back to top Go down

Post by Agattu Fri May 20, 2016 7:42 pm

Byrd Land wrote:Do to the declaration of war between me and Almarc, I move my entire army into the northern lands of Almarc, use my navy to blockade his 2 coast, and my air force to bombard his capital

I have:

5 million reserves

300 M270 MLRS

100 Battleships,

100 B-2 Bombers,
5 C-5 Cargo Planes

All of the people in my nation have received one year of combat training, so they can be drafted into war with a little bit of experience.

You realize he hadn't declared war on you yet... you just attacked him without declarations.
Agattu
Agattu
Defense Minister
Defense Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Byrd Land Fri May 20, 2016 7:44 pm

Agattu wrote:
Byrd Land wrote:Do to the declaration of war between me and Almarc, I move my entire army into the northern lands of Almarc, use my navy to blockade his 2 coast, and my air force to bombard his capital

I have:

5 million reserves

300 M270 MLRS

100 Battleships,

100 B-2 Bombers,
5 C-5 Cargo Planes

You realize he hadn't declared war on you yet... you just attacked him without declarations.
He post this
The New Haven Times - Breaking News
[News Haven] The first and second Almarc Maritime Defense Force fleets have implemented a comprehensive blockade of Japan. The government has issued a final ultimatum to the nation of Byrd Land: remove all troops from Japan or prepare for military action. This is a non-negotiable term. If our term is not met by 6:00 PM [EST], the Republic of Almarc will take military action.
Troops from the Almarc Ground Defense Force have been dispatched to Istanbul, aiding Agattan forces already in the region.
So go f*** yourself thats a declaration of war

Byrd Land

Back to top Go down

Post by Byrd Land Fri May 20, 2016 8:02 pm

Also I have finished construction of fortifications around my coast, started 5/18/16

Byrd Land

Back to top Go down

Post by AlmarcRep Fri May 20, 2016 8:23 pm

All military attacks by Byrd Land have been repulsed, as Almarc was already in a state of military alert. In response to the recent attacks against our nation, Almarc is now deploying its forces:

Infantry:
Nine Armies
Each consists of 500,000 troops

Mechanical Units:
250 PL-01 Obrum Stealth Tanks
100 Archer Self-Propelled Howitzers
150 M270 MLRS
200 BFVs
300 SA-8 Gecko (SAM)
300 Flag Mobile Suit (Ground Variant)

Navy:
250 Almarc Class Destroyers
700 Aegis Class Missile Destroyers
10 Fraser Class Air Craft Carriers

Air Force:
300 Flag Mobile Suit (Fighter Variant)
600 T-50 PAK-FA
50 C-5 Cargo Planes
300 B-2 Bombers
250 F-117 Nighthawk

Almarc has a forced military conscription policy. An additional five Million soldiers are being trained, at the moment.
Starting Force: 13,000,000
Defense Spending: 60% of GDP
Total Population: 1 Billion
AlmarcRep
AlmarcRep

Back to top Go down

Post by Byrd Land Fri May 20, 2016 8:45 pm

AlmarcRep wrote:All military attacks by Byrd Land have been repulsed, as Almarc was already in a state of military alert. In response to the recent attacks against our nation, Almarc is now deploying its forces:

Infantry:
Nine Armies
Each consists of 500,000 troops

Mechanical Units:
250 PL-01 Obrum Stealth Tanks
100 Archer Self-Propelled Howitzers
150 M270 MLRS
200 BFVs
300 SA-8 Gecko (SAM)
300 Flag Mobile Suit (Ground Variant)

Navy:
250 Almarc Class Destroyers
700 Aegis Class Missile Destroyers
10 Fraser Class Air Craft Carriers

Air Force:
300 Flag Mobile Suit (Fighter Variant)
600 T-50 PAK-FA
50 C-5 Cargo Planes
300 B-2 Bombers
250 F-117 Nighthawk

Almarc has a forced military conscription policy. An additional five Million soldiers are being trained, at the moment.
Starting Force: 13,000,000
Defense Spending: 60% of GDP
Total Population: 1 Billion  
I meet your armies with the entierty of my army

Byrd Land

Back to top Go down

Post by Byrd Land Fri May 20, 2016 8:55 pm

I hereby enact a draft to up my soldiers to 20 million plus my current
5 million reserves

300 M270 MLRS

100 Battleships,

100 B-2 Bombers,
5 C-5 Cargo Planes

Starting force: 10 million (Almost 50% of our spending goes into military)
I use my ships to create a hole in the blockade and send my entire military on a 3 day march through Almarcan land, I will halt the march on the terms of:
He will acquire the territory circled in his color [b]BUT[b/] I get the circled territory in my color:
https://imgur.com/yAzDgWk

Byrd Land

Back to top Go down

Post by Byrd Land Fri May 20, 2016 9:42 pm

Byrd Land wrote:I hereby enact a draft to up my soldiers to 20 million plus my current
5 million reserves

300 M270 MLRS

100 Battleships,

100 B-2 Bombers,
5 C-5 Cargo Planes

Starting force: 10 million (Almost 50% of our spending goes into military)
I use my ships to create a hole in the blockade and send my entire military on a 3 day march through Almarcan land, I will halt the march on the terms of:
He will acquire the territory circled in his color [b]BUT[b/] I get the circled territory in my color:
https://imgur.com/yAzDgWk
Almarc has refused to sign the treaty and as such by 5/23/16 there will be nothing but smoldering ash in his land unless he can sum up a big enough army to match mine

Byrd Land

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next