The Great Conservative Alliance RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 17 on Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:49 pm
Latest topics
» ;)jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
Prumerican Expansion into Turkey (Operation Istanbul) EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 4:51 pm by Guest

» Greiffjord News Network
Prumerican Expansion into Turkey (Operation Istanbul) EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 7:14 pm by Greiffjord

» Amaryllisia-Tirol-5years War
Prumerican Expansion into Turkey (Operation Istanbul) EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 6:49 pm by Amaryllisia

» Caucasus War (Tiroler Declaration on Nova Socrum)
Prumerican Expansion into Turkey (Operation Istanbul) EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 6:05 pm by The Tirol Region

» Tirol Colonization of Goa
Prumerican Expansion into Turkey (Operation Istanbul) EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 6:00 pm by The Tirol Region

» Tirol Colonization of Goa
Prumerican Expansion into Turkey (Operation Istanbul) EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 5:22 pm by The Tirol Region

» HA Land Giveaways
Prumerican Expansion into Turkey (Operation Istanbul) EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 3:40 pm by -Skarten-

» The First epansion of the CMC
Prumerican Expansion into Turkey (Operation Istanbul) EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 3:38 am by Agattu

» Greiffjord News Network
Prumerican Expansion into Turkey (Operation Istanbul) EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 6:21 pm by Greiffjord

Prumerican Expansion into Turkey (Operation Istanbul)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Prumerican Expansion into Turkey (Operation Istanbul) Empty Prumerican Expansion into Turkey (Operation Istanbul)

Post by Prumerica Thu May 19, 2016 3:50 pm

This morning, Elected Monarch Erik Schmidt has decided to colonize Turkey in an attempt to reclaim some of Prumerica's glory. Erik Schmidt is sending the Army of Morocco with 1,000,000 soldiers to explore and colonize Turkey.
Prumerica
Prumerica
WA Delegate
WA Delegate

http://walkwatch.jigsy.com

Back to top Go down

Prumerican Expansion into Turkey (Operation Istanbul) Empty Re: Prumerican Expansion into Turkey (Operation Istanbul)

Post by Prumerica Thu May 19, 2016 3:51 pm

-OOC-
Please don't declare war on me because of this Nova...
Prumerica
Prumerica
WA Delegate
WA Delegate

Back to top Go down

Prumerican Expansion into Turkey (Operation Istanbul) Empty Re: Prumerican Expansion into Turkey (Operation Istanbul)

Post by Agattu Thu May 19, 2016 3:52 pm

Prumerica wrote:This morning, Elected Monarch Erik Schmidt has decided to colonize Turkey in an attempt to reclaim some of Prumerica's glory. Erik Schmidt is sending the Army of Morocco with 1,000,000 soldiers to explore and colonize Turkey.

Withdraw your forces or I will join with Nova and go to war with you. Do not become the next 5years.
Agattu
Agattu
Defense Minister
Defense Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Prumerica Thu May 19, 2016 3:52 pm

After venturing to the former city of Ankara, the Army of Morocco came across some citizens of the now fallen nation of Pontuis. They happily joined the army.
Prumerica
Prumerica
WA Delegate
WA Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Prumerica Thu May 19, 2016 3:53 pm

Agattu wrote:
Prumerica wrote:This morning, Elected Monarch Erik Schmidt has decided to colonize Turkey in an attempt to reclaim some of Prumerica's glory. Erik Schmidt is sending the Army of Morocco with 1,000,000 soldiers to explore and colonize Turkey.

Withdraw your forces or I will join with Nova and go to war with you.  Do not become the next 5years.
Come on, I at least want to have some gain... Please!
Prumerica
Prumerica
WA Delegate
WA Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Prumerica Thu May 19, 2016 3:54 pm

Agattu wrote:

Withdraw your forces or I will join with Nova and go to war with you.  Do not become the next 5years.
Remember, we have a non-aggression pact...
Prumerica
Prumerica
WA Delegate
WA Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Prumerica Thu May 19, 2016 3:56 pm

Prumerica wrote:After venturing to the former city of Ankara, the Army of Morocco came across some citizens of the now fallen nation of Pontuis. They happily joined the army.
After reaching the edge of Turkey, the Army of Morocco starts going back to Prumerica.
Prumerica
Prumerica
WA Delegate
WA Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Prumerica Thu May 19, 2016 4:01 pm

Agattu wrote:

If you do declare war, you will be breaking the non-aggression pact.
Prumerica
Prumerica
WA Delegate
WA Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Prumerica Thu May 19, 2016 4:02 pm

Prumerica wrote:
Prumerica wrote:After venturing to the former city of Ankara, the Army of Morocco came across some citizens of the now fallen nation of Pontuis. They happily joined the army.
After reaching the edge of Turkey, the Army of Morocco starts going back to Prumerica.
When the army got back, Erik Schmidt declared that Turkey is now a part of Prumerica.

-OOC-
You can't declare war on me or else you will be breaking the non-aggression pact.
Prumerica
Prumerica
WA Delegate
WA Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bavarian Empire Thu May 19, 2016 5:16 pm

I will not stand while rightful territory of the Reich is taken! Withdraw or there will be war!

-OOC-
I don't have a nonaggression pact Very Happy
Bavarian Empire
Bavarian Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Tirol Region Thu May 19, 2016 5:47 pm

Should this colonization continue I will join Bavaria against you, you have no right to this territory.
The Tirol Region
The Tirol Region

Back to top Go down

Post by Prumerica Thu May 19, 2016 6:02 pm

The Tirol Region wrote:Should this colonization continue I will join Bavaria against you, you have no right to this territory.
You have no casus bellis to declare war on me, so I am safe.
Prumerica
Prumerica
WA Delegate
WA Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Prumerica Thu May 19, 2016 6:03 pm

Bavarian Empire wrote:I will not stand while rightful territory of the Reich is taken! Withdraw or there will be war!

-OOC-
That is not rightful territory of you, you have never even owned it imperialist!
Prumerica
Prumerica
WA Delegate
WA Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Prumerica Thu May 19, 2016 6:04 pm

Bavarian Empire wrote:I will not stand while rightful territory of the Reich is taken! Withdraw or there will be war!

-OOC-
-OOC-
Yes you do have a non-aggression pact.
Prumerica
Prumerica
WA Delegate
WA Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Tirol Region Thu May 19, 2016 6:15 pm

What is your claim to Turkey and how much land do you want?
The Tirol Region
The Tirol Region

Back to top Go down

Post by Prumerica Thu May 19, 2016 6:18 pm

The Tirol Region wrote:What is your claim to Turkey and how much land do you want?
I used to own it, but then I was forced to give it up to Pontuis. After Pontuis fell, I decided to colonize it again. I want all of Turkey.
Prumerica
Prumerica
WA Delegate
WA Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Tirol Region Thu May 19, 2016 6:20 pm

Prumerica wrote:

-OOC-
That is not rightful territory of you, you have never even owned it imperialist!

No, but it is a massive expanse of land and mine and Bavaria's homelands are directly next to it whereas yours are in America.
The Tirol Region
The Tirol Region

Back to top Go down

Post by Prumerica Thu May 19, 2016 6:34 pm

The Tirol Region wrote:
Prumerica wrote:

-OOC-

No, but it is a massive expanse of land and mine and Bavaria's homelands are directly next to it whereas yours are in America.
Have you seen my land in Morocco and Cameroon? Also, it is not that big! Remember just now when you colonized Westmorland? That was more than half the size! Also, you didn't complain when Byrd Land wanted Antarctica!
Prumerica
Prumerica
WA Delegate
WA Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Tirol Region Thu May 19, 2016 6:38 pm

Prumerica wrote:
The Tirol Region wrote:
Prumerica wrote:

-OOC-

Have you seen my land in Morocco and Cameroon? Also, it is not that big! Remember just now when you colonized Westmorland? That was more than half the size! Also, you didn't complain when Byrd Land wanted Antarctica!

Antarctica, known for being such a fertile, tropical place.
The Tirol Region
The Tirol Region

Back to top Go down

Post by The Tirol Region Thu May 19, 2016 6:39 pm

Prumerica wrote:
The Tirol Region wrote:
Prumerica wrote:

-OOC-

Also I colonized Westmorland so I wasn't the smallest nation on the map however I am still tiny compared to the majority of nations.
The Tirol Region
The Tirol Region

Back to top Go down

Post by Prumerica Thu May 19, 2016 6:40 pm

The Tirol Region wrote:
Prumerica wrote:
The Tirol Region wrote:
Prumerica wrote:

-OOC-

Also I colonized Westmorland so I wasn't the smallest nation on the map however I am still tiny compared to the majority of nations.
I actually have a casus bellis to reclaim the land!
Prumerica
Prumerica
WA Delegate
WA Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Tirol Region Thu May 19, 2016 6:44 pm

Prumerica wrote:
The Tirol Region wrote:
Prumerica wrote:
The Tirol Region wrote:
Prumerica wrote:

-OOC-

I don't mind you taking some of Turkey, but taking all of it is just going the same way as when your entire nation was crushed in the negotiations last week.
The Tirol Region
The Tirol Region

Back to top Go down

Post by Prumerica Thu May 19, 2016 6:47 pm

The Tirol Region wrote:
Prumerica wrote:
The Tirol Region wrote:
Prumerica wrote:
The Tirol Region wrote:
Prumerica wrote:

-OOC-

I don't mind you taking some of Turkey, but taking all of it is just going the same way as when your entire nation was crushed in the negotiations last week.
2/3 of it?
Prumerica
Prumerica
WA Delegate
WA Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Tirol Region Thu May 19, 2016 7:12 pm

I will accept 1/3 and no more, but I don't know marxist's demands.
The Tirol Region
The Tirol Region

Back to top Go down

Post by Agattu Thu May 19, 2016 7:41 pm

All nations must pull out of Turkey now. I have already talked with other powers and we will prevent this carve up. Leave now or face war.

Prumerica, you would be violating the non-aggression pact by expanding and being aggressive. All nations pull out now!
Agattu
Agattu
Defense Minister
Defense Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum