The Great Conservative Alliance RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 17 on Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:49 pm
Latest topics
» ;)jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
OASEAN Joining Thread EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 4:51 pm by Guest

» Greiffjord News Network
OASEAN Joining Thread EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 7:14 pm by Greiffjord

» Amaryllisia-Tirol-5years War
OASEAN Joining Thread EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 6:49 pm by Amaryllisia

» Caucasus War (Tiroler Declaration on Nova Socrum)
OASEAN Joining Thread EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 6:05 pm by The Tirol Region

» Tirol Colonization of Goa
OASEAN Joining Thread EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 6:00 pm by The Tirol Region

» Tirol Colonization of Goa
OASEAN Joining Thread EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 5:22 pm by The Tirol Region

» HA Land Giveaways
OASEAN Joining Thread EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 3:40 pm by -Skarten-

» The First epansion of the CMC
OASEAN Joining Thread EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 3:38 am by Agattu

» Greiffjord News Network
OASEAN Joining Thread EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 6:21 pm by Greiffjord

OASEAN Joining Thread

5 posters

Go down

OASEAN Joining Thread Empty OASEAN Joining Thread

Post by Leerka Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:07 pm

OASEAN(Organization of Australian and South-East Asian Nations)

OASEAN (Originization of Australian and South-East Asian Nations), is an organization designed for peace and prosperity in Australia and South-East Asia.

OASEAN includes several parts, ranging from the military alliance to the economic alliance. However any full member state may choose to be included in any of these and can vote on matters pertaining to OASEAN, Observer States are reduced to a partial economic alliance, and can not vote. OASEAN members may table a repeal or change in any part of the OASEAN pact, but there must be a majority vote for it to pass.

The Economic and Regional Alliance

The Economic and Regional Alliance of OASEAN includes several parts, some being able to opt out from and some mandatory.

A. Complete free and unrestricted trade between nations.

B.  Free borders between nations. (Millhoff Area)
a. You may opt out.
b. Available to observers.

C. The OASEAN Perak (Currency of OASEAN) is the currency that may be adopted by OASEAN members or observers.
a. You may opt out.
b. Available to observers.

D. Embassies shall be established between all OASEAN members.

Military Alliance

A. If any member nation or observer of OASEAN is attacked by an outside force, all OASEAN nations must defend the attacked nation.

B. Every member of OASEAN must have a minimum count of 2,000 soldiers in their military.
a. Does not apply to observers.

Nations Invited to Join as Members

Knland

Dijen

Agereus

Nova Hansa

Current Members

Leerka

Current Observers

Mephistophelia

Last edited by Leerka on Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Leerka
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

OASEAN Joining Thread Empty Re: OASEAN Joining Thread

Post by Mephistophelia Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:37 am

We humbly accept the honor of being Observers to the OASEAN. We've sent our Ambassador Xiao Didi to any future summits. And we will allow summits to be held in our unclaimed neighbor, Japan, if need be. And a security force of 10,000 Kheshig Elite Guard from Mephistophelia to safeguard any future summits hosted in our country.
Mephistophelia
Mephistophelia
Foreign Affairs Minister
Foreign Affairs Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Dijen Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:05 am

President Adam of Dijen says, "we would be happy to join this organization, and would like to thank the Leerka government for organizing this".

Dijen
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Calinth Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:38 pm

I ask the OASEAN support Calinth in the defense of its sovereignty.

Calinth

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephistophelia Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:06 am

Calinth wrote:I ask the OASEAN support Calinth in the defense of its sovereignty.

As an observer nation, and Calinth is an outsider. I ask of the OASEAN to not support his claim on the grounds that this does not involve our region nor an OASEAN-affiliated alliance. We should not intervene unless its on the grounds of a peacekeeping mission. If your nation personally has an alliance with Calinth, you can support him, but not in the name of the OASEAN.
Mephistophelia
Mephistophelia
Foreign Affairs Minister
Foreign Affairs Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Calinth Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:58 am

Mephistophelia wrote:
Calinth wrote:I ask the OASEAN support Calinth in the defense of its sovereignty.

As an observer nation, and Calinth is an outsider. I ask of the OASEAN to not support his claim on the grounds that this does not involve our region nor an OASEAN-affiliated alliance. We should not intervene unless its on the grounds of a peacekeeping mission. If your nation personally has an alliance with Calinth, you can support him, but not in the name of the OASEAN.
I apologize for coming into your group and asking for support like that. I was trying to ask for support from as many individual members of OASESAN as possible but I see how it can across as me ask the group of which I'm not a part of for support.

Calinth

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephistophelia Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:26 am

Calinth wrote:
Mephistophelia wrote:

I apologize for coming into your group and asking for support like that. I was trying to ask for support from as many individual members of OASESAN as possible but I see how it can across as me ask the group of which I'm not a part of for support.

Thank you for the clarification, we are an economic regional-multinational organization, first and foremost. As a group, our only military capabilities is if we're directly attacked, we have the right to self defense. Member states may support you, if already a preexisting diplomatic relations were in order, but we can't intervene on either side of the Skarten-Calinth conflict.
Mephistophelia
Mephistophelia
Foreign Affairs Minister
Foreign Affairs Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Calinth Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:42 am

Mephistophelia wrote:
Calinth wrote:
Mephistophelia wrote:

Thank you for the clarification, we are an economic regional-multinational organization, first and foremost. As a group, our only military capabilities is if we're directly attacked, we have the right to self defense. Member states may support you, if already a preexisting diplomatic relations were in order, but we can't intervene on either side of the Skarten-Calinth conflict.
No problem for the clarification, and I understand the economic prioritization of your group.

Calinth

Back to top Go down

Post by Agereus Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:38 am

I accept your offer to join this organisation.
Agereus
Agereus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down