The Great Conservative Alliance RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 17 on Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:49 pm
Latest topics
» ;)jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
The First epansion of the CMC EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 4:51 pm by Guest

» Greiffjord News Network
The First epansion of the CMC EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 7:14 pm by Greiffjord

» Amaryllisia-Tirol-5years War
The First epansion of the CMC EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 6:49 pm by Amaryllisia

» Caucasus War (Tiroler Declaration on Nova Socrum)
The First epansion of the CMC EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 6:05 pm by The Tirol Region

» Tirol Colonization of Goa
The First epansion of the CMC EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 6:00 pm by The Tirol Region

» Tirol Colonization of Goa
The First epansion of the CMC EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 5:22 pm by The Tirol Region

» HA Land Giveaways
The First epansion of the CMC EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 3:40 pm by -Skarten-

» The First epansion of the CMC
The First epansion of the CMC EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 3:38 am by Agattu

» Greiffjord News Network
The First epansion of the CMC EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 6:21 pm by Greiffjord

The First epansion of the CMC

2 posters

Go down

The First epansion of the CMC Empty The First epansion of the CMC

Post by The Mormon Confederacy Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:59 am

I am now the CMC meaning I can take land because the DMC took its last land, What I aim to take is the southern 3 provinces of India, the Eastern coast of Madagascar, and that one island in the Indian Ocean, I've asked for it several times. Additionally, i may want the Kamchatkan Peninsula (4 territories). If apposed, please say so.
The Mormon Confederacy
The Mormon Confederacy

Back to top Go down

The First epansion of the CMC Empty Re: The First epansion of the CMC

Post by Agattu Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:04 am

The Mormon Confederacy wrote:I am now the CMC meaning I can take land because the DMC took its last land, What I aim to take is the southern 3 provinces of India, the Eastern coast of Madagascar, and that one island in the Indian Ocean, I've asked for it several times. Additionally, i may want the Kamchatkan Peninsula (4 territories). If apposed, please say so.

I am against all of these except for the island in the Indian ocean. You have no need for India or Madagascar.... You are large enough. Do not push this please.
Agattu
Agattu
Defense Minister
Defense Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mormon Confederacy Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:09 am

Agattu wrote:
The Mormon Confederacy wrote:I am now the CMC meaning I can take land because the DMC took its last land, What I aim to take is the southern 3 provinces of India, the Eastern coast of Madagascar, and that one island in the Indian Ocean, I've asked for it several times. Additionally, i may want the Kamchatkan Peninsula (4 territories). If apposed, please say so.

I am against all of these except for the island in the Indian ocean.  You have no need for India or Madagascar.... You are large enough. Do not push this please.
What if I lowered the territory I want to take, maybe 1 province in eastern Madagascar, 1 in India, and the lower 2 in Kamchatka,
maybe if I just take 3 port cities in India
The Mormon Confederacy
The Mormon Confederacy

Back to top Go down

Post by Agattu Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:14 am

The Mormon Confederacy wrote:
Agattu wrote:

I am against all of these except for the island in the Indian ocean.  You have no need for India or Madagascar.... You are large enough. Do not push this please.
What if I lowered the territory I want to take, maybe 1 province in eastern Madagascar, 1 in India, and the lower 2 in Kamchatka,

One in Madagascar, none in India and one coastal in Kamchatka plus the Indian ocean islands?
Agattu
Agattu
Defense Minister
Defense Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mormon Confederacy Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:26 am

Agattu wrote:
Agattu wrote:

One in Madagascar, none in India and one coastal in Kamchatka plus the Indian ocean islands?
I'll agree to that, but I do want 1 in India, a small one, and maybe some islands in the sea of Okhotsk, the areas below the area I want to take
The Mormon Confederacy
The Mormon Confederacy

Back to top Go down

Post by Agattu Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:38 am

Agattu wrote:
Agattu wrote:

I'll agree to that, but I do want 1 in India, a small one, and maybe some islands in the sea of Okhotsk, the areas below the area I want to take

I will agree to india if you do not take any islands in the north. That is my final proposal.
Agattu
Agattu
Defense Minister
Defense Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum